Audio messed up on SNES & TGX cores.

ascopolis

Audio messed up on SNES & TGX cores.

Unread post by ascopolis »

Hi there, I just recently run the normalizeaudio+6B.sh script on my MiSTer and noticed that the audio in the Super Nintendo core is pretty distorted and low, especially through the analog output. The Turbo Grafx core sounds pretty bad too. Do you have any idea about where I should be trying to resolve this? Could be something related to the script? Thank you.
ascopolis

Re: Audio messed up on SNES & TGX cores.

Already fix this problem but I really don´t know how to delete my comment... :roll:
XiA

Unread post by XiA »

Maybe you could post your solution to the problem, so others could find this thread and be helped by your research? Thanks in advance!
ascopolis

XiA wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:54 am Maybe you could post your solution to the problem, so others could find this thread and be helped by your research? Thanks in advance!
bring things close to either PCE or PCE + 6DB boost

This script brings the dB levels close to the PCE core. In my personal sound configuration, this makes the SNES and PCE cores sound so slow, so I raise the volume levels in my speakers to the max, and the analog signal begins to sound really low and distorted. The solution was just to change the volume of the cores (SNES & PCE).