No sound after update

For topics which do not fit in other specific forums.
Silverbot

No sound after update

Unread post by Silverbot »

I’ve just updated my Mister, and now I have no sound on any of the cores. It was fine last night. I’ve checked the hdmi port on my av amplifier which it is going through, and it’s fine. Could it be a hardware failure or software error? I’ve had it since May, so not long. Any thoughts?
FPGA64
Top Contributor

Re: No sound after update

Unread post by FPGA64 »

Check you havent reduced the Master Volumee to 0 on the screen where you choose the configurations. F12 or OSD button after booting the mister
Silverbot

I don’t know how it happened, but the global volume was on mute, what a idiot! 😂. Many thanks for your help 👍😀
Blitzwing

Unread post by Blitzwing »

Silverbot wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:21 am I don’t know how it happened, but the global volume was on mute, what a idiot! 😂. Many thanks for your help 👍😀
If you use a keyboard that has a mute button it could be that, now I'm not saying that I fell into that trap... But well you can put two and two together 😂
Silverbot

Blitzwing wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:39 am
Silverbot wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:21 am I don’t know how it happened, but the global volume was on mute, what a idiot! 😂. Many thanks for your help 👍😀
If you use a keyboard that has a mute button it could be that, now I'm not saying that I fell into that trap... But well you can put two and two together 😂
Ahh, maybe It was my cat, he did walk past the screen a few times to get my attention, he may of stepped on the keyboard! 😂