Troubles getting another 8bitdo pad working

Discussion of keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and other input related peripherals.
Deezdrama

Troubles getting another 8bitdo pad working

Unread post by Deezdrama »

Got my consolized mister done a few days ago.

Haven't had a lot of time to set it up but managed to get several cores running, man mister is awesome!

So I've got a wireless Logitech k400+ keyboard and a m30 2.4g 8bitdo pad working fine. I thought it would be cool to be able to use my PC engine 2.4g wireless 8bitdo pads for nes,tgx, and sms cores, so I plug in the dongle and fire up nes core. The pce pad works in the menu to navigate and then I go to remap controls and use the new pad to map controls but when I jump back into a game it doesn't work.
I noticed my m30 and this pce pad do have different ID's assigned so that's not the issue.

Do I need to configure/map it in the main mister menu too?
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Deezdrama

Re: Troubles getting another 8bitdo pad working

Unread post by Deezdrama »

Tried mapping the pce 8bitdo pad in mister menu then loaded nes core back up, it worked and I played for a while but then I tried my m30 again in nes core and things went haywire and my guy auto runs to the right.

I'm aiming to be able to leave the PC engine and the m30 8 bitdo dongles plugged in and be able to use the pce pad for 4 and 8 bit consoles, and my m30 for the others.

EDIT---------
I unplugged the pce 2.4g dongle and tried to play some, my m30 would randomly freak out like the d pad was being held down.
Noticed the pce pad was still on. Turned it off and the m30 returned to working fine.

This really sucks. I built this hoping to run 4 and 8 bit with a PC engine 2.4g pad :cry: