SF Zero/Alpha 2 Gold?

sbnr21

SF Zero/Alpha 2 Gold?

Unread post by sbnr21 »

I'm wondering if the arcade version of SF ALPHA/ZERO 2 GOLD will come to MISTER FPGA?

Thanks.
TLPD-AVW

Re: SF Zero/Alpha 2 Gold?

Unread post by TLPD-AVW »

You mean Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha? Because that version is supported by Jotego's CPS-2 core.
sbnr21

Re: SF Zero/Alpha 2 Gold???

Unread post by sbnr21 »

SF 2 Zero/Alpha Gold.

I have the PS1 version and I was wondering if there was an arcade version that they could port to Mister?

The "Gold" version has some tweaks that make it the best version to play,imo.

If there is an arcade version, will they port it to Mister anytime soon?
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

Yeah, like TLPD-AVW suggested, it's already on MiSTer as Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha.

Here's a useful post that runs down the various differences between Zero 2 Alpha arcade and the home port. A big one is that Cammy is only in the home version.
she/her
Captain FPGA

Unread post by Captain FPGA »

Wave wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:16 am Yeah, like TLPD-AVW suggested, it's already on MiSTer as Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha.

Here's a useful post that runs down the various differences between Zero 2 Alpha arcade and the home port. A big one is that Cammy is only in the home version.
He's right. Cammy is on PS1, PS2, and the Sega Saturn. Much to my dismay, would've loved to see her in the arcade version.
Dreams don't die!
Jegriva

Unread post by Jegriva »

The real treat would be Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper, the arcade versions with the console exclusive character.

Alas, that verison runs on Sega Naomi (or maybe Atomiswave), and even Digital Eclipse couldn't include it on the 30th Anniversary Collection (they said on the Retronauts podcat it required A LOT more manwork).