Acorn Electron Core

akeley
Top Contributor

Re: Acorn Electron Core

Unread post by akeley »

The cassette overlay is pretty cool, but...any chance to push it a bit out of the way (eg more towards top or bottom right corner) and maybe make it a tad smaller?
alanswx
Core Developer

Unread post by alanswx »

akeley wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:57 pm The cassette overlay is pretty cool, but...any chance to push it a bit out of the way (eg more towards top or bottom right corner) and maybe make it a tad smaller?
It did get bigger than I was thinking it would be. We can add a switch to turn it off, and/or move it more to the top right.
EeDee

Unread post by EeDee »

alanswx wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:06 pm Paperboy doesn’t work. That is what I said 😎 now everyone is trying it. How funny.
:D
CeeDeeVee

Unread post by CeeDeeVee »

I too am just getting "card?" at the prompt and can't enter any commands, resetting with F10 ends up with the same. I've deleted the core and reinstalled it, same thing. Am I missing something?
Yorkshire fella, living in California, where no one understands a word I say unless it's a quote from Game of Thrones.
I do music, code and burn myself with soldering irons. Part dog, part wolf, all coffee addict.
alanswx
Core Developer

Unread post by alanswx »

CeeDeeVee wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:38 pm I too am just getting "card?" at the prompt and can't enter any commands, resetting with F10 ends up with the same. I've deleted the core and reinstalled it, same thing. Am I missing something?
Do you have a boot.vhd file?
CeeDeeVee

Unread post by CeeDeeVee »

alanswx wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:48 pm Do you have a boot.vhd file?
I did, but I guess it was not the right one, or was corrupted, a kindly person just sent me the correct one. Awesome, thank you.
Yorkshire fella, living in California, where no one understands a word I say unless it's a quote from Game of Thrones.
I do music, code and burn myself with soldering irons. Part dog, part wolf, all coffee addict.