What's your 4 player setup?

Just got a MiSTer and need some help? Join the forum and post your questions here!
Marvin_Flamenco

What's your 4 player setup?

Unread post by Marvin_Flamenco »

I'm trying to navigate getting a nice and easy 4 player setup going. I have a m30 bluetooth controller which I like okay, will I be able to power 4 of those from a single bluetooth dongle?

What about the 2.4ghz versions? Can I power multiple of those with a single dongle?

I prefer wired when playing games solo to reduce lag, so I'm perhaps best off going all wired. However, most of my friends are not hardcore gamers we just wanna play some D and D arcade without too much fuss so a little lag is okay.

What's your 4 player setup looking like? Is it a headache?
AngelicLiver

Re: What's your 4 player setup?

Unread post by AngelicLiver »

Afraid not on both counts. 1 device per dongle.

I have a lot of original controllers I use via DIY Daemonbite adapters so if you find yourself in a familiar position it might be an option (and cheaper!).
Marvin_Flamenco

Unread post by Marvin_Flamenco »

AngelicLiver wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:34 pm Afraid not on both counts. 1 device per dongle.

I have a lot of original controllers I use via DIY Daemonbite adapters so if you find yourself in a familiar position it might be an option (and cheaper!).
Been trying to find those adapters but they are sold out everywhere. Have some email alerts out so hopefully I can find something soon! Thanks for the intel.
DiamondDave

Unread post by DiamondDave »

Just get your four controllers (bluetooth, 2.4g, wired USB, etc), plug them all into whatever USB hub you are using with your MiSTer, then play. That's literally it.