A Couple of Set up Issues Wallpapers, Net Radio, Autofire

Just got a MiSTer and need some help? Join the forum and post your questions here!
Max-fpga

A Couple of Set up Issues Wallpapers, Net Radio, Autofire

Unread post by Max-fpga »

I've added a 'wallpaper' folder to the sd card and popped in three jpgs but I cannot cycle through ALL the added ones. Mister will show say one of them that I can cycle through alongside the standard ones and if I reboot it allows another one of mine but only one of them and so on?

Also I have the music script and have added mp3's etc and a start up sound - all works fine.

Can someone tell me how to add in internet radio station to play automatically.

Lastly the autofire - just trying on Genesis core for example it does not work - tried F12 or my joypad menu combo numerous times ie hold say A button and press F12 but no joy. Using a SFC controller through a Daemonbite.

FoxbatStargazer
Top Contributor

Re: A Couple of Set up Issues Wallpapers, Net Radio, Autofire

Unread post by FoxbatStargazer »

I think the idea with custom wallpapers is that Mister picks a random one of the customs each time: its not for letting you browse the wallpapers in Mister with F1. So its more like a single custom slot, and if that slot is selected, it loads a random eligible wallpaper each boot. There's packs with hundreds of wallpapers just so you see something different every time.

I think for autofire you need to use a home button mapped to that same controller rather than f12. Which might be tricky for period controllers that are lacking buttons.