Ultimate JAMMIX

Showcase builds, discuss cases, embedding MiSTer into existing computer cases.
Lex

Ultimate JAMMIX

Unread post by Lex »

Hi friends!

I purchased an Ultimate Jammix rev2 for Mister FPGA in order to turn my cab into jamma standard.

The goal is to simplify connections so that I can easily install the Mister as well as original arcade pcbs on the fly.

There are so many amazing product now available it is hard to make a choice but I think this one above is pretty good.

Here comes the problematic part. I also have got a spinner and a trackball in the cab which are both connected via

ultimate opti-pac I think and then usb to mister. I plan to connect the leads of the joystick controls to an jamma

connector as well as power and monitor cables etc. and then connect to the mister / arcade pcb

But how do I integrate the leads of the spinner and trackball - I guess it would interfere with the connections already

used by the joystick and fire buttons. This would be more elegant if there is only one wiring harness going from the

jamma connector and all controls work fine but I guess I will have to keep the ultimate optipac plugged into the jammix

Mister setup in order to work for these type of controls. Hope this was not too confusing

regards