SNAC With Bluetooth Controller

Discussion of keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and other input related peripherals.
Marlus

SNAC With Bluetooth Controller

Unread post by Marlus »

Hello friends, I have a retrocastle snac adapter; this adapter supports the controller and memory card. However, I would like to use a Bluetooth controller and memory cards. When the snac adapter is active, I can't use the Bluetooth controller to play. Is there such a possibility?

edr

Re: SNAC With Bluetooth Controller

Unread post by edr »

Marlus wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:31 pm

Hello friends, I have a retrocastle snac adapter; this adapter supports the controller and memory card. However, I would like to use a Bluetooth controller and memory cards. When the snac adapter is active, I can't use the Bluetooth controller to play. Is there such a possibility?

I don't have SNAC items so don't know for sure but in case you're using a combo WiFi/BT dongle, you could also try using a standalone BT dongle and standalone WiFi dongle instead and see if it helps if you have these, because there is some issue where a combo adapter requires re-pairing certain BT controllers at each boot. That issue may not be related to SNAC at all however so no guarantees. If you're using multiple dongles in the USB ports, you could also try removing most of them as a test, and run only the SNAC items and a BT dongle, because I've seen cases where filling up too many of the USB ports at once was preventing an additional dongle from working (USB hub power issue maybe).