PlayStation Move Navigation Controller

Discussion of keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and other input related peripherals.
antibolo

PlayStation Move Navigation Controller

Post by antibolo »

So I've been trying to pair a PS Move Navigation Controller (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStati ... controller) via Bluetooth (real BT dongle, not 8bitdo). It's a neat one handed controller and I figure it would be interesting to use with MiSTer.

While connected to USB it works fine, all buttons and the analog stick are properly working, but of course I'd like to get Bluetooth working. This controller is supposed to pair using the same method as the DualShock 3 (via USB communication, not standard pairing mode), however that pairing does not seem to trigger like it would with a DualShock 3. My theory is that whatever is handling it is looking for a specific USB ID, which differs for this controller (054c:0268 for DS3, versus 054c:042f for navcon), so I figure this might be an easy fix, but I don't know where to look to make that change? Any insight would be welcome.
Txamin

Re: PlayStation Move Navigation Controller

Post by Txamin »

Did you actually paired a dualshock 3?. I tried connecting with USB and worked while wired, but never paired with my BT dongle.